Monday, June 7, 2010

Day one disasters...and I meet new friends.

Right now I am at the Hampton inn. I will be leaving tomorrow for Africa. It was a big day for me. I had an emotional leave at the airport and then I found out I missed my first flight; oh but my bags were on it. So then I have to get on standby and hope I get a flight to Charlotte. I meet some wonderful ladies on a trip to Philadelphia from Mississippi, they were hilarious. I finally arrive around one o clock and have to find my luggage. Which I finally do. I then hightail it to the hotel. I make it and I have training.

I meet all kinds of fun people at training. I am excited that I will be able to train with them over the next few months. We went out to dinner at a fancy restaurant and then had some drinks and I sang a song on karaoke. I just got my bags rearranged for my flights.

Well I might not be in contact for few days from this point. Having fun and thinking of all you beautiful people.

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment